This 1998 Swedish Institute graduate has been educated in Orthopedic Massage & Pain Management. She practices in Catskill, N.Y.
Teri Lange knows that therapeutic massage is important to receive on a regular basis—and it's not just because she's a bodywork professional. Practicing what she preaches, Teri enjoys receiving massages herself to stay healthy and give her immune system a boost.
Teri's career in healthcare started in 1996, when she attended the highly regarded Swedish Institute of Massage Therapy, and later earning her license to practice in the state of New York in 1998.
Since then, Teri has continued to pursue advanced forms of education of varying degrees since her initial studies. She earned her LaStone Massage Therapy Certification by successfully completing all of the requirements of a 30-hour instructional program in 2000, and went on to receive hands-on training in Orthopedic Massage and Pain Management through a 40-hour program in 2006.
Teri and her husband live in Greene County NY, where they enjoy peaceful sceneries and an abundance of friendly faces.
Where appropriate, Teri utilizes soothing tools such as microwaveable hot packs to help soften the muscle tissue in specific areas of tension. In addition to the warmth and comfort received from this special method, she also offers complimentary aromatherapy oils that deliver relaxation while enhancing the therapeutic experience.
BACKGROUND & TRAINING
Teri Lange, a New York state licensed massage therapist, completed her initial training at the Swedish Institute in New York, N.Y. Since earning her degree, she has continued to expand upon the breadth of her work, enrolling in numerous specialty schools to improve her skills.
At the Pennsylvania Institute of Massage Therapy, Teri acquired hands-on experience in orthopedic massage and pain management through intensive instructional programs. She has a solid awareness of the human body and excels in treating chronic pain and orthopedic injuries.
Teri's recently completed her Associated degree in Nursing and acquired her RN license in 2014, and is currently continuing her nursing education by pursuing her Master's degree in Nursing.
- New York State Massage Therapist, 1998.
- New York State Registered Professional Nurse, 2014.
- Swedish Institute, New York, NY - Massage Therapy.
- International Dermal Institute, New York, NY - LaStone Massage Therapy Certification
- Pennsylvania Institute of Massage Therapy, Quakertown, PA - Orthopedic Massage & Pain Management (James Waslaski)
- Columbia-Greene Community College, Hudson, NY - Nursing.
- State University of New York, College at Plattsburgh - Nursing.
- The Sage Colleges - Nursing.
- Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals
- Greene County Chamber of Commerce
- Oncology Nursing Society